Seascape Newfoundland is located on the East Coast of Canada. We operate under NDT time, but our phone call center is open for calls and questions from 9:00 AM – 9PM NDT, Monday through Saturday. Feel free to drop us a line and we can always be reached via e-mail support at email@example.com
We will do our best to get back to you right away, but please allow 1 business day for responses to your e-mailed questions in case we need to do a little research for the best answers to your questions. Our website is open 24/7 for placing your safe, secure orders.
Protecting our customers' personal and credit card information is our utmost concern, our customers can be assured that all are absolutely secure with Seascape Newfoundland.
- Seascape Newfoundland maintains an individual SSL Certificate with GeoTrust, dedicated to providing a safe, secure shopping experience only for our customers.
- We do not share our customer list, customer information with anyone or any other company.
- Your credit information is strictly protected by us and by our credit/debit card processing service.
- We DO NOT retain your credit card information for your protection, and for ours.
- Your entered address is to verify and authorize your payment method, and for the correct shipping information.
- Your e-mail address is used to confirm your order status and to communicate with you for shipping and other order information.
- Phone numbers are ONLY used to contact customers in case of a problem with an order, or for shipping carriers to confirm deliveries. (UPS, Canada Post & Fed-Ex requires)
- We DO retain e-mail addresses to notify customers of upcoming events, promotions, new products, special pricing, etc. via our e-mail marketing newsletter. If at any time you do not wish to receive these notifications, please do not hesitate to "unsubscribe" or simply send us an e-mail to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great care and diligence is taken in displaying items on our website as accurately as possible. It should be noted, however, that Seascape Newfoundland cannot guarantee some of the fine details of an item's attributes. For example; exact color or texture, as every users' computer, mobile device, monitor or printer may differ from ours. Thank you for understanding and please do not hesitate to call or email with any questions.
- Seascape Newfoundland makes every effort to include Sizes and Pantone colours in our descriptions where appropriate.
- Seascape Newfoundland makes every effort to accurately describe and disclose the materials and fabrics that our items are constructed from.
- Seascape Newfoundland also uses enhanced, larger images and photography so that our customers can get an accurate depiction of an item.
- If you are unsure before ordering, please call or e-mail us and we will do our very best to any questions you may have.
Due to our geographical location, applicable shipping charges will be deducted from your refund unless the return is a result of our error. The expected refund amount will be displayed when you submit your return online.
Using Your Own Shipping Label
You can also use your own preferred shipping company and shipping label for the return. Please enclose the packing slip you received with your purchase and indicate which item(s) you are returning, quantity and the return reason. If you are using your own shipping label we recommend that you use an insured and trackable service.
The return shipping address is printed on the packing slip included with your package. Please securely repack the return items, preferably, using the original packaging.